Pages

Thursday 31 July 2014

The Write Advice 052: SARAH WATERS


I write a synopsis for myself really, to get my ideas organised –– but I might never refer to it again.  I usually start at the beginning of a book and just work my way slowly through it, several chapters at a time, annotate them, then rewrite them and print them out again –– I might do that three or four times per section.  It's quite a laborious way to do it –– going over and over sections that will probably change later on, when I come to rewrite the book as a whole.  I sometimes wish I could work in a different way –– be a bit looser about it.
 

Mslexia: For Women Who Write [date unspecified]
 


 

Use the link below to visit the website of bestselling British writer SARAH WATERS.

 

http://www.sarahwaters.com/

 

 

You might also enjoy:

 
The Write Advice 048: HILARY MANTEL

  
The Write Advice 029: ANNIE PROULX

 
The Write Advice 007: GLENDA ADAMS 

No comments:

Post a Comment